ONLINE Tee Times coming soon.
Stay Tuned for Details !!!
One of the most walking-friendly golf courses in the region is now allowing carts!
SUMMER RATES starting May 22nd:
Monday – Thursday
SENIOR $31 Walking / $46 w/Cart
ADULT $34 Walking / $49 w/Cart
Before 10:00 am
SENIOR $55 or ADULT $59
After 10:00 am
SENIOR $40 walk / $55 cart or ADULT $44 walk / $59 cart
Saturday & Sunday
Before 10:00 am SENIOR or ADULT $69
After 10:00 am to Noon SENIOR or ADULT $54 walking / $69 cart
After Noon to 3:00 pm SENIOR or ADULT $44 walking / $59 cart
After 3:00 pm SENIOR or ADULT $40 walking / $49 cart
NOTICE TO GOLFERS:
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic we need golfers to be extra concerned about their health, and the well-being of others around them.
In order for the Golf Course to be open ALL golfers MUST follow these safety protocols:
- ALL players MUST have a Tee Time in advance. NO walk-on’s allowed.
- Tee time reservations MUST be made over the phone ONLY. 607-785-1661, ext. 1. ONLINE Tee times coming soon!
- Walking is encouraged, but carts may be rented. Only 1 person per cart at all times.
- Social distancing on the golf course MUST be maintained at least 6’+ apart at all times. If you are in violation of this mandate you will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
- No bunker rakes, benches, water coolers, ball washers, or on-course restrooms.
- Flag sticks MUST NOT be touched or removed from the hole.
- Do not touch another players equipment: ie. tees, golf balls, push cart, or clubs.
- Restroom access is only thru the Lobby doors of the clubhouse.
- The Pro Shop MUST remain closed to ALL traffic.
- Transactions for Guest Fees may be taken care of by external Credit Card reader prior to starting your round located outside the pro shop door.
Remember, that no matter how many precautions are put in place, golfers are taking a calculated risk by visiting the golf course. Please consider carefully whether the social distancing measures in place are adequate to protect you from infection of COVID-19.
The best way to prevent infection is to stay home. If you have risk factors such as a chronic underlying illness or you are more than 60 years old, the Centers for Disease Control recommends avoiding any social interactions.
Call the En-Joie golf shop at 607-785-1661, ext.1 to ‘Play Where the Pro’s Play’.
Current pro shop hours are 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Our Golf Course
The En-Joie Golf Club is a beautiful tour-tested championship golf course located in Endicott, NY. Nestled below rolling hills and along the banks of the Susquehanna River, En-Joie is an old-school layout that true golf enthusiasts love. No tricks, and no quirky holes – just a great traditional layout that shot-makers love, and it continues to stand the test of time. The golf course is located only 5 minutes off of Route 17 / I-86 in south central New York State, and just 10 miles west of downtown Binghamton, NY.
Home to the PGA Tour’s BC Open from 1972 through 2005, En-Joie boasts champions the likes of Tom Kite, John Daly, Brad Faxon and Craig Stadler. And since July of 2007 En-Joie continues to be the home to a multi-award winning PGA Tour Champions event, the Dick’s Sporting Goods Open. Recent champions age 50+ include Loren Roberts, John Huston, Bernhard Langer, Jeff Maggert, and Scott McCarron. They have tested their game here…..Why don’t you?
En-Joie plays between 4,780 yards and 6,600 yards (7,000 for the Pros) with four sets of tees that make it a fair test for anyone. The large, receptive, and perfectly groomed greens make it very easy for all golfers to experience an ‘enjoie‘-able round here. From the tips be warned, the course offers a very challenging round of golf with well placed sand bunkers, strategically located water hazards and our claim to fame – our narrow, tree lined fairways. However, choosing the proper set of tee markers will allow players of ability levels to tee it up ‘Where the Pro’s Play’ and truly have a wonderful and memorable experience.
Tested by the best players in the world over the past 45+ years, En-Joie offers you the opportunity to “Play Where The Pros Play” at Broome County’s home course in the heart of Central NY’s Susquehanna River valley. We are only 60 miles south of Syracuse NY and just 60 miles north of Scranton PA, easily well worth the trip from anywhere! Call (607) 785-1661 for tee time reservations or further information.
Play Where the Pro’s Play…………make your next round of golf at En-Joie!!!